Here you go guys….
1. When there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on
the shoulder and then pretend it wasn’t you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and
go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they
know what floor you’re on.
5. Hold the doors open and say you’re waiting for your friend.
After a while, let the doors close and say, “Hi Greg. How’s your day
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up,
then scream, “that’s mine!”
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator
8. Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they’d like to play.
9. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if
they hear something ticking.
10.Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures
and exits with the passengers.
11. Ask, “Did you feel that?”
12. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
13. When the doors close, announce to the others, “It’s okay. Don’t
panic, they open up again.”
14. Swat at flies that don’t exist.
15. Tell people that you can see their aura
16. Call out, “group hug!”, then enforce it.
17. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering,
“Shut up, all of you, just shut up!”
18. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside,
ask, “Got enough air in there?”
19. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall,
without getting off.
20. Say to the person next to you…” Hmmm, do you smell that? ”